Location: Bo Nau Grotto or Pelican Grotto lies far from 2-3km southeast of ..
Location: On the way to Titov Island, visitors see a stone rock resembling a ..
Sung Sot Grotto Location: Situated in the centre of the UNESCO-declared ..
Violet Cruise - 2 days/1night
Route: Hanoi - Pier - Halong bay - Cua Van village - Tien Ong cave - Soi Sim island - Pier - Hanoi Cruising map
- The Violet will bring to you a wonderful crusing in Halong bay with the most luxury accommodations ever had in Halong Bay and with perfect service proved by the crew.
- Visit Cua Van fishing village by rowing boat by beautiful local girls
Welcome on board and set sail through Bai Tu Long bay while seafood lunch is served. Rest your eyes on the azure waters of this magical bay, where thousands of sculpted limestone islands rise from the waves like dragons’ teeth, passing picturesque area around Mat Quy islet, Am islet. Mid-afternoon, get to Cua Van fishing village and enjoy a pleasant bamboo boat row to through the village with a museum and a school among floating homes. Visit Tien Ong cave then back on board to enjoy sunset cocktails and canapé.
Tranfer back to Hanoi (optional)
- Cruise itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather and operations conditions.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all Passengers
- A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent's passport must travel with the parent. Credit cards accepted on board: Amex, Visa and MasterCard.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
- Connecting room is available upon request.
- Surcharge will be added for cruises on December 24 & 31 and Lunar New Year Eve.
Original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent
Route: Hanoi - Pier - Halong Bay - Cua Van village - Tien Ong cave - Cat Ba Island - Viet Hai village - Lan Ha bay - Soi Sim island - Pier - Hanoi Cruising map
- Cruissing, enjoy swimming on quiet beaches , visit water tunnel, snorkeling and kayaking in the crystal waters of Ha Long Bay.
- Bicycle trip through untouched forests and wildlife